Pugs and Social Media
Pugs are probably the most represented animal on social media, in blogs, commercials, youtube, instagram and film. They take well to dressing up, or rather being subjected to dressing up by their owners, and generally, they enjoy participating in any fun that's happening around them.
There is so much available that we only have a few examples here, let us know your favourites on our facebook page so that we can share the antics of humorous, loveable pugs (and their owners).
Pugs on Facebook
- Doug the Pug, probably the most famous Internet pug, died in 2020. His antics can be seen on his facebook page and numerous videos on YouTube and numerous Doug the Pug books.
- If you're a white pug fan, check out Marshmellow where you will also find his friends Fatty Pork Pug and others. Also available on Instagram and YouTube
- Pugdashians, umm I wonder how they come up with that name!
- Mean Mug Pug, don't be put off by her looks, she's actually a very friendly rescue pug.
- Who knew pugs like water, never mind surfing but be prepared to be amazed with the antics of Surf Gidget The Pug
- If you like to see pugs dressed up in all kinds of lovely and sometimes freaky clothing check out Nutello the Pug.
Pugs on Instagram
1000s of photos, here's a sample.
- Puglance, a wiley black Dublin pug, spoiled like all pugs!
- Nova the fawn pug
- Hailey the white pug
- Pluto a black pug
- Simba the fawn pug
- Nala white pug
Pugs on Pinterest
Just search for pugs but if you have any favourites let us know on our facebook page.
Please visit "Hug A Pug A Day" on Facebook and upload photos of your pug for everyone to admire. You can also suggest additions/omissions from this site and we will update it periodically.
All photos copyright©, of "Hug a Pug a Day" unless otherwise stated.